Our client is an American product company which faced the difficulties of recruitment in Ukraine due to a lack of employer branding recognition in the labor market. However, the customer brand is widely known in the United States but not in Ukraine. That is why senior candidates or candidates of higher level refused the offered vacancies at competitive conditions.
SBT Systems experts offered and implemented a marketing project aimed at the development of the employer branding in Ukraine and increase its recognition among potential candidates.
The project was oriented for six (6) calendar months with the pre-approved KPI and which consisted of:
- Strategy selection of IT brand promotion in Ukraine of 5 key areas, as well as their combination.
- Development of samples, logos, design pages and other visuals.
- Creating the content for placement on social media and on the client`s websites.
- Creating / updating accounts for the client’s presence on the ranking sites, portals.
- Client Accounts Support (registration, contents, increasing of views, communications analysis, and others).
The client entered the TOP-50 employers by Dou.ua portal and at the time one in two interviewed candidates has already known about the company and has been ready to consider the position. The marketing campaign had also the HR effect: current staff were happily involved in the project and were active in the client`s social media, all employees showed their loyalty and commitment to the company.